Friday, March 25, 2005

Stupid white man's theory: One way to stop gun crimes is to give everyone one!!

That is the stupidest of all I have heard in my entire life. Here is the link to the article from www.msnbc.com . The NRA president Sandra S. Froman is quoted as saying:

"..All options should be considered to prevent rampages like the Minnesota school shooting that took 10 lives — including making guns available to teachers, a top National Rifle Association leader said Friday.
No gun law, no policy that you could implement now or that was already implemented, I think, could possibly prevent someone so intent on destruction,” she said. “I think everything’s on the table as far as looking at what we need to do to make our schools safe for our students.”

The country where I came from, this kind of thing never happens (i.e. in the last 30 years) because one cannot get a gun this easily. Worst stories I have heard is stabbing or hacking someone to death with a knife. Guns can hurt a lot more people lot more easily.

Note: I do not indent racism by saying "Stupid white men".

No comments: