Sunday, January 04, 2009

President Bush's Accomplishments

http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/bushrecord/documents/legacybooklet.pdf

Sure he can say and claim whatever he wants. Since folks cannot annotate and comment on the document, it would be a one sided story always. Not sure if he read the report on his own accomplishments! He is not a big reader as folks say.

I consider him a colossal failure for leaving this great nation in shambles as he is ready to leave office. Don't know if I will ever have any true respect for him for what he has done as I lived during his time. No historian or revelations can change the facts or the realities that I lived through!

I wish for the return of America that is prior to his presidency. I am betting my hopes on Obama. Lets see what the future holds for this once great nation.

No comments: