Saturday, October 30, 2004

Microsofties for Kerry!!

Well, everyone I talk to at work seems to favor Kerry over Bush 9 to 1. The slogan I have often heard is "Any body but Bush". Kerry is defiitely getting our vote for sure. Here are the the reasons I can think of:
1. Kerry is not stupid like Bush. Our incumbant president is someone who cannot speak clearly and coherantly. Check out The Slate's Complete Buhism list. Kerry on the other hand seems like an intellectual.
2. Bush is too hard on the right taking pro-life, No Gun control and favors constituitional amendment to remove gay rights. I consider Kerry a moderate and he is pro-choice and though he does not approve of gay marriage, opposes constituitional amendment.
3. I really liked the Kerry I saw in presidential debates. I just could not tolerate Bush critisizing kerry saying "It can't be done" on many issues just because he could not do it.
4. He still hasn't caught Osama the mastermind. He is completely off track on war on terrisom.
5. Bush is someone who seem to have never made a mistake and it looks like because of that he never has grown up or learned anything
6. He looks to the Bible and kneels down before God to show him the way when he is confused.
7. Bush'es foreign policy is a mess.
8. I hate Mr.Dick and is cunning look.
9. Bush needs "Four more years" to make America safe. Lets not elect him so that he could work on that full time. Otherwise, he can't resist Camp David and will be slacking off.
10. John AssCroft needs to go. That SOB is not good for America and what it stands for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to get facts straight.. i dont like everything about bush,, but you do not know what you are talking about.. do some research and find the truth... be glad you dont know what really goes on behind closed doors..

and yes I am not a repub or a dem I am an american.. from boston.. my family was killed in the armenian genocide, I served in US spec OPS..90-95, my sister in law is a high profile Dem politician.. and i know the dirty things about politics.. learn history.. learn the facts then create your opinions.. otherwise your are just stinking up the air with unsupport facts
the worst an american can do... It's great to be free..