Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sexy and sophisticated with a cute edge

That is how David Wang put it when talking about his Mac Mini experience and the Apple. Nicely written blog David. My computer is at least 4 years old and I have been thinking of switching to a Mac.

If anyone has been reading my blogs, it is easy to come to the conclusion that I am with him and share a lot of his sentiments. Windows always seems crude and is like a product thown out to the customer before it is even ready. Sure some one could claim it is technically superior, but I don't agree fully with that claim. For Microsoft, software is (1) a business and (2) a tool to help make people more productive. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 comment:

porchwise said...

It's all bottom line, much more, nothing less. Same with SBC.